Thursday, March 02, 2006

 

God, I hate Ikea.

All it took to get a lovely fitted utility room was an hour's drive down the M11, 4 hours wandering around endless twisting paths in a bloody great warehouse, 30 minutes waiting for some imbeciles to locate some goods we'd specified 2 hours earlier and paid for already, 20 minutes heaving very heavy flatpacks onto the car roof, an hour's drive up the A10, 2o minutes heaving the heavy flatpacks off the car roof and onto my toes and probably 2 days worth of labour getting the bloody boxes opened and fishing the screws out from gaps in the floorboards.

You should try it - its so much better than the old way. Whatever that was...

Comments:
V. disappointed there have been no new updates for so long...
 
I know, I know. Everyone's nagging me, but what witg beer and World of Warcraft, there's just not enough hours in day.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?